EP Series Dual lead worm gears are constructed with two leads. One flank of the worm thread and its mating sides of the wheel teeth are manufactured with one lead, and the other flank and its mating wheel teeth to a slightly different lead.
As far as the worm is concerned this has the effect of producing a worm thread which increases in thickness from one end of the worm to the other.
If the worm is therefore moved in an axial direction when in mesh with the wormwheel, backlash between the pair can be adjusted to the required amount.
In practice, the gears are manufactured so that the initial backlash is achieved at a certain distance relative to the datum plane on the worm. The worm can then be adjusted from this point as and when necessary during the life of the gears.
The EP Series dual lead worm gear offers many advantages to the split worm gear design. It provides a kinematically correct gear, which can run in either direction of rotation, and on which the backlash is infinitely adjustable from an acceptable maximum to zero.
WE EP DRIVE ARE MANUFACTURERS, EXPORTERS & LEADING SUPPLIERS OF WORM GEARBOXES LOCATED IN CHINA.
EP DRIVE’S worm gears are milestones for the industry. Flexibility is given by the wide choice of several mounting options, shaft configurations and motor interface, all offered as standard.
EP DRIVE’s standard series worm gear unit is a proven design. These robust worm gear units are used in the industry because of their proven track record and high reliability. The worm gear units are offered in various mounting configuration which makes it versatile for any kind of application. The small units are Rib Cooled whereas the larger units are offered with Fan Cooling.
Worm Gear Motor
EP.Drive has now developed a new line of worm gear units with Aluminum die casting housing. These units are offered in 2 series “PVF” and “W” series worm gear reducers and geared motors. These gear units are available in various input and output mounting configuration. The input shaft is hollow with flange provided for mounting standard size IEC motor or solid shaft is provided in case a customer desires to use coupling connection. The output shaft is also available in hollow and solid configuration with foot, flange or direct face mounting configuration. The unique design features in this series includes
• The housing is aluminum die casted for sizes 45 to 63 and high strength cast iron for 76 to 150.
• The worm shaft is made of high alloy steel; case hardened and profile ground to ensure high efficiency.
• The worm wheel is machined from special alloy phosphorus bronze material.
• The output of all units are provided with high capacity tapered roller bearing.
Worm Gear Box Foot Mounted
Worm Gear Box Flange Mounted
Worm Gear Box Vertical
• Aluminum die casting sizes: 45, 50 & 63 graded cast iron housings – 76 & above
• Worm : steel hardened & profile ground
• Worm wheel: graded phosphorus bronze
• Taper roller bearings on input and output shaft
• DC or ac supply
• Flame proof and brake motor options
• Single or dual speed motor
• 3 Decades of field experience in Textile, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Cement, Sugar, Plastics, Rubber & Allied Industry.
• More than 25000+ worm gearboxes in operation in the industry.
As one of leading gearboxes-worm manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer gearboxes-worm and many other products.
Please contact us for details.
Mail: [email protected]
Manufacturer supplier exporter of gearboxes-worm.